Hi there! My name is Kiki and I am a Realtor® in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. I am a Mommy to 5 and a Grammy to 3. I love to cook and bake and make my family happy including my best friend and Husband of 17 years. I am a self-proclaimed interior and architectural design junkie and love the idea of upcycling and repurposing. I received my interior and architectural design degree at the age of 40. I am a real estate stager and also do home redesign…especially in my own home where I am known to be constantly changing the look of my homes interior and exterior. I can never get enough of good design and could watch HGTV all day long if time so allowed. I started this blog as a way to share some of my never ending ideas for repurposing and upcycling. I will share not only some of my own ideas but ideas from all over the web. I hope you enjoy!
- Interior (Re)Design – Easy ways to take your home from drab to fab (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Belts aren’t just for keeping your pants up, no sir! (serendipitoustreasures.wordpress.com)
- 8 Innovative Ideas for Upcycling Wine Bottles (cubesmart.com)
- From Old to Gold: The Upcycling Movement (refunked.wordpress.com)
- Cheap Fun with Upcycling (aarp.org)